Banana Nut Fusion Smoothie
Indulge in the wholesome goodness of this peanut butter banana smoothie recipe—it’s like sipping on a breakfast treat reminiscent of a creamy peanut butter milkshake!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 – 6 tbsp peanut butter or pb2, or allergy-friendly sub
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups milk of choice, depending on desired thickness
- optional 1/3 cup quick oats or rolled oats
- sweetener of choice to taste, if needed
- scoop Creamy French Vanilla IsaLean Shake protein powder
- I also like to add a scant 1/8 tsp salt
To create the peanut butter banana smoothie, start by blending the oats into a fine powder. Next, incorporate all remaining ingredients and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved. Enjoy immediately, or store in a covered container in the refrigerator if preparing the smoothie the night before.
*For a thicker shake, add an additional banana. Ensure the bananas are partially brown before peeling and freezing.
Weight Loss Smoothie: For a calorie-conscious option, opt for your preferred sugar-free sweetener and use unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk, which typically contains only twenty-five to thirty calories per cup. Additionally, consider substituting regular peanut butter with powdered peanut butter, like PB2, to further reduce caloric intake.