You probably thought about going for a high protein-based diet; however, you probably lacked the necessary recipes. Below are some tasty, and yet healthy meals that you should try out if you want to go high protein.
Protein Breakfast Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pack French Vanilla IsaLean Pro
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful of crushed almonds
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut flour (or whole wheat flour)
- For topping ½ apple sliced and a sprinkle of granola
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Pour batter into muffin tin and sprinkle tops with apple slices and granola. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
- ½ cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- ¼ cup skinless cooked chicken, shredded
- 125 g can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 6 lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 tsp sweet chili sauce
Place the carrot, the cheddar cheese, chicken and corn in a medium bowl. Toss them to combine. Divide the chicken mixture among lettuce leaves. Drizzle chili sauce over each warp, if desired. Roll up to eat.
Skinny Beef and Broccoli Stir- Fry
- 500 g lean beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 ½ Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4 cm lengths
- 125 g baby corn
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce
Heat a large wok over high heat. Once the wok is hot add 1 Tbsp of the peanut oil. Heat until very hot. Add beef strips and fry for 1-2 minutes or until the beef is browned and cooked. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining peanut oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, capiscum, broccollini, corn and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes. Add the water, cover and cook for 30-60 seconds or until the vegetables are just tender. Add the oyster and soy sauce to the wok. Toss well to combine. Add the beef and toss until heated through.
Coffee Banana Protein Shake
- ½ cup Isagenix Coffee chilled
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop IsaPro Vanilla or 1 scoop IsaPro Chocolate
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
Optional: crush walnuts to sprinkle on top
Combine ingredients in IsaBlender, blend and enjoy.
Chunky Monkey Protein Shake
- 1 ½ scoops Creamy French Vanilla IsaLean Shake
- 1 scoop Chocolate IsaPro
- 1 Sea Salt and Caramel flavor IsaDelight
- ½ frozen banana
- 8 oz water
- Desired amount of ice
Blend in IsaBlender and ENJOY!
Salted Chocolate Caramel Protein Balls
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 3 scoops of Vanilla IsaPro
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 5 cup pitted dates soaked in water for 30 mins then drained
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 30 drops of toffee caramel stevia
- ½ cup rice crisps
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Place the almonds in a food processor until ground. Add oats and blend until ground. Add protein powder, cocoa, and sea salt, pulse until mixed. Add dates, and almond milk, and blend until mixed. Last, add in stevia liquid, and pulse until mixed. Refrigerate overnight. The next day, roll into balls and coat with coconut and/or crisps. Store in an airtight container in the freezer. One snack is two protein balls.
I guess that it is time to go to the kitchen and prep some tasty meals. After all, just by reading the recipe I already feel my mouth starting to water, and you probably do too.
Buy Isagenix products here https://nutritionalcleansing.co.nz/buy-isagenix/
For more recipes visit https://nutritionalcleansing.co.nz/isagenix-recipes/